"...evidence now indicates that about 35% of the ageing process is genetic"

Scientific evidence now indicates that about 35% of the ageing process is genetic, this means that we may be able to take control and influence the remaining 65% ! Good diet and good nutrition using anti-oxidant foods & supplements that rejuvenate the cells, remove excess toxins and free radicals, boost natural growth hormones and regulate the immune system are all essential to maintain good health and wellness and long life. We supply some very exclusive anti-ageing formulas that give youthful looking skin on the outside as well as improving cellular age on the inside. Our best selling Green Magic formula was tested by Russian scientists and proven effective in increasing cellular longevity by 13 years.

Ageing

Ageless Beauty (with Collagen) 300 grams - 60 servings

Promotes younger looking skin, strong nails & beautiful hair

  • helps reduce wrinkles & fine lines
  • gives younger smoother looking skin
  • promotes beautiful hair
  • gives stronger nails
  • supports stronger bone health
  • promotes skin repair after burns
  • helps improve joint mobility
  • provides high quality protein
  • high quality collagen matrix
  • 60 servings (300 gms)
£46.95
SKU: BH-NSN-AB001

Super Carnosine - The Anti-Ageing Formula

Anti-oxidant Support For Healthy Ageing & Cell Rejuvination

  • powerful anti oxidant effects
  • increases muscle strength
  • combats oxidative stress
  • offers anti ageing benefits
  • prevents the formation of cataracts
  • protects heart tissue
  • longevity nutrient potential
  • anti-glycation properties
  • safeguards the ageing brain
£34.95
SKU: BH-SPT-003

AlphaCell PM

Take your Human Growth Hormone (HGH) levels back to your 20s

  • Promotes peak performance by restoring natural growth hormone
  • Designed to restore your growth hormone levels
  • Can help ward off many of the signs and symptoms of advancing age
£29.95
SKU: BH-A-001

Green Magic Capsules - Your Daily Detox & Energy Boost

Energy Boosting LOW Cost 'Greens In a Bottle'

  • boosts energy, promotes vitality
  • supports healthy looking skin
  • gives 5-a-Day benefits
  • safe natural daily detox
  • improves bowel health
  • combats oxidative stress
  • has high ORAC antioxidant value
  • makes great tasting smoothie
  • contains veg-capsules
£24.95 £19.95
SKU: BH-A-003
* Size:



Green Magic POWDER - Natural Detox & Energy Boost

 ' PACKED WITH GREENS IN A BOTTLE '

  • improves energy levels
  • lowers cellular biological ageing
  • gives youthful looking skin
  • improves digestive disorders
  • offers powerful antioxidant protection
  • high chlorophyll super food 
  • packed with EFA's  minerals & enzymes
  • Gluten & GM free
£24.95 £19.95
SKU: BH-A-003
* Size:



ORAC+™ Polyphenol Formula 90 vege caps

POWERFUL ANTI-OXIDANT PROTECTION

  • boosts energy
  • improves immune system
  • combats oxidative stress
  • supports weight loss
  • LECTIN free, vegan
  • Soy free, gluten free
  • GMP Manufacturer
  • sugar free, CANDIDA free
£32.95
SKU: BH-C-001

DISCLAIMER

  • The information on this site is purely educational and is not intended to be used for diagnosing, treating, prescribing, or as a replacement for treatment of any type of medical condition.

Security