The formula YES™ Herbal is derived from the Essiac™ concept tonic, a time-tested blend used for close to 100 years by the Iroquoi & Ojibwa Indians in North America. This formula is unrivalled for gentleness and effectiveness. You can use it every day to help combat the negative effects of our polluted environment. It works at the cellular level to help optimize your biological systems in minimizing the damaging effects of toxins.
The problem we face today living in an industrialised society is contamination from toxins (preservatives, pesticides, heavy metals and hormones) is over whelming our body’s defenses and is making us sick. Pesticide toxins in our soil, pollution in our air, and adulterated oils and additives in food processing, are all common place making them nearly impossible to avoid, even using organic products. These toxins are harmful and may cause low energy, allergies, and lead to other health problems..
YES™ Herbal formula contains five standardised herbs from nature and prepared into extracts; Sheep Sorrel.Burdock Root. Slippery Elm, Chinese Rhubarb and Cat's Claw Bark - organically grown to combat toxins;
- Burdock Root - known as a “blood purifier” helps to increases circulation to the skin and helps cleanse the epidermal tissues, in nature it can destroy bacteria and in the lab, it kills fungus cultures. Burdock eliminate toxins from the blood and lymphatic system, that's why the liver, gall bladder, kidneys, and digestive system all benefit from its properties.
- Sheep Sorrel is rich in vitamin A, B-complex, C, D, K, and E.and it has been reported to aid in a wide variety of skin disorders as well as aiding in digestive disorders. Vitamin A strengthens the immune system by aiding in production of white blood cells. which attack many of the body’s harmful intruders. Sheep sorrel is also rich in chlorophyll which helps carry oxygen and in potassium oxalate, which aids in digestion and has been shown to strengthen the immune system.
- Claw Bark helps support digestive and upper respiratory health and for circulation.
- Slippery Elm Bark is a natural antibiotic and has exceptional cleansing properties.It has also been shown to protect membrane linings in the joints and can provide relief of inflamed areas.
- Chinese Rhubarb has been used in China for more than 2,000 years. It has very impressive detoxifying properties, especially in the liver. This herb also has antibiotic and anti-microbial properties.
This specific combination of herbs is in a "league of its own." Unlike most commercial herbal supplements, YES™ Herbal is produced in small, limited quantities. The herbs have no pesticides and are certified organic. We have these incredible herbs produced in pristine parts of the world ideal for each herb. There is limited worldwide supply of this level of herbal excellence. Surprisingly, when it comes to herbs, the exact place they are grown makes all the difference. After harvest, the herbs are dried for the capsules or carefully brewed, and blended to our specific formula. Just one capsule a day is all you need. Our specialized Herbal formula is extremely effective, so a little goes a long way!
One vege-capsule contains 500mgs proprietary blend of organic Sheep Sorrel leaf, organic Burdock Root, organic Slippery Elm Bark, organic Cats Claw bark/root, organic Chinese Rhubarb Root. Take one capsule daily with water